wrong day, wrong word, wrong movement....
I love you, but, definitely I'm a negative person. First day I thought you didn't like me, second day I felt in love with you. That easy!
Time is ending, I can't help looking at you, I like everything that comes from you, I feel unbeliveble happy when I hear your voice... but I'm not able to say a word to you, to look into your eyes.
I'm dreaming about you all the time, I make up stories with you and me. I'm your hero, I rescue you... Everything is so wonderful inside my mind!!
Less than a week, and I will never see you again. Love for nothing. Again wasting my life with delusions.
Time is ending, I can't help looking at you, I like everything that comes from you, I feel unbeliveble happy when I hear your voice... but I'm not able to say a word to you, to look into your eyes.
I'm dreaming about you all the time, I make up stories with you and me. I'm your hero, I rescue you... Everything is so wonderful inside my mind!!
Less than a week, and I will never see you again. Love for nothing. Again wasting my life with delusions.


1 Comments:
I ara de cop resulta que estàs aquí, davant meu i les nostres mirades s'han trobat i al menys no estaven vuides de curiositat. No sento res del que sentía l'any passat, però m'encanta que de sobte siguis un ser real i que m'hagis mirat, i que hi siguis en algun lloc aprop meu.
By
Anònim, at 10:01 p. m.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada
<< Home